Home Remedies for Dark Eye Circles
The dark eye circles, which can appear at any age particularly in early age, make a person seems older and tired. Balanced diet and nutrients provision to your body can resolve this problem. Many natural ways if applied, can reduce your eye circles via some uncomplicated home remedies.
• Cucumber extract is very common solution for dark circles. Apply it daily around your eyes and wash out with normal water after 10 minutes.
• Make a mixture of equal amounts of juices of cucumber and potato and apply it for half hour around your eyes. It helps for eye puffiness also.
• Applying the mixture of cucumber and lemon juice in equal amount helps to find better results. Apply this mixture every day and wash with plain water after 10 minutes.
• Tomato juice is considered an effective remedy to lighten your skin tone, hence making your dark circles lighter.
• Drink plenty of water in a day. You must take about 10-12 glasses each day. Drinking much water assists you in dark circles reduction.
• Get plenty of sleep every night.
• Ensure healthy and balanced diet. Take your vitamins regularly without any gap.
• Place one spoon in the freezer for a short while. Take this spoon and cover your circles via it.
Keep holding until the spoon gets its room temperature.
• Close your eyes lie down and put a potato slice on your eyes. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water.