How to Lighten
Our busy and tough routines enforce us to stay outdoor most of the day time where we get exposed continuously to burning rays of sun that badly destroy our skin and make it darker. The major victims of these harmful exposures are mainly working ladies, but no need to get worry about it. You can protect and prevent your skin from darkening and make it lighter and glowing by practicing some useful tips. • Try to avoid your skin to be exposed in sun rays and use any recommended or well known company’s sunscreen.
• Do not bleach your skin as it damages skin cells and not healthy.
• Do not wash your skin energetically as it can make your skin dry and rough. Always choose an appropriate face wash accordingly your skin type.
• Drink much water in a day about 10-14 glass of water per day. It makes your blood thinner and regulate the blood circulation actively hence, increases the number of red blood cells.
• Milk is considered one of the best home remedy to lighten your skin. Apply milk on your face; leave it overnight to get clear outcomes.
• Lemon plays very important role in skin whitening as it is rich of citric acid and vitamin c. It can be applied in mixtures with other products such as honey and egg etc.
• Crush the dried orange peel and turn it into a powder form. Put some milk in this powder to get a fine paste. Apply it to your skin gently.