Dramatic Smokey Eye Look For Brown Eyes
Smokey eyes have been in fashion for quite some time now and the trend is nowhere near ending any time soon. Gone are the days when you had to be a professional makeup artist to create such dramatic and alluring Smokey eyes for parties or for weddings. Now you can easily do it yourself with some guidance. There are bundles of tutorials available online that can help you look drop dead gorgeous. Here are a few steps to guide you on how to create a perfect dramatic look for brown eyes.
1. Prepare the Eye: Start off with a clean and fresh face. Apply base on the eyes and concealer underneath you eyes. Make sure to use a foundation that is one shade lighter than your original skin tone and blend it well and evenly. Overdoing the foundation will ruin the look and make your face look cakey. Make sure you do your eyebrows before you get on with the eyes.
2. Apply the Liner: The next step is to line the upper and lower eye line with a black pencil or a gel liner. Make sure to use a soft pencil as it is easy to blend. The line doesn’t have to be perfectly straight because you will be blending it all over the eye. Rub your finger over the liner to smudge is well till the middle of the eye. Smudge the lower lid as well but not so much.
3. Apply the Eyeshade: Once the smudging is all done apply a light shade of brown or gray, depending on how dramatic you want the look to be. You can even pick matt blue or green since they go quite well with brown eyes. Start applying the eyeshade from where the blending fades out. Use an eyeshade brush and smudge it till the crease of your eye. Apply the eyeshade on your lower lid as well and smudge it till the inner corner of your eye.
4. Applying the Black Shadow: Apply black eye shadow on the outer corner of your eye and smudge it. Make sure your brush strokes are towards the inner side of your eye. Apply a dab of it on the crease of your eye as you move it towards the inner corner. Do not apply a lot of it. Smudge it all together without leaving any sharp corners. To make the look more glamorous apply white cream shadow in the inner corner of your eye. Apply it right where the eye starts and smudge it well. It’ll just make your eye look bigger and more prominent.
5. Mascara: Apply your favorite mascara generously on your upper and lower lashes. Make sure you apply 3-4 coats of it. You can also apply fake eyelashes.
Your sensational Smokey eyes are done in just 5 simple steps! To make the look perfect apply an even base all over your face and go for lighter lip colors. Nude lip color works great with this look. Also apply bronze blush on to complete the look and you are all set to dazzle the world!
see more related searches